The Good Egg: Morning Run
Click here to sign up for this daily newsletter!
Happy Thursday! If you were inspired by yesterday’s newsletter about mindful running, check out the benefits of a morning run:
1. Running burns more calories than most exercises
2. Running is free :)
3. Running can lower stress and improve mood
4. Running in the morning is an easier commitment than running after work
5. Nature is at its finest in the morning
6. It isn’t too dark or too hot in the morning (at least in the spring and summer)
7. Running can give you an early-morning energy buzz
8. Running can help you to sleep better
9. It’s good for your self-esteem (starting the day productively)
10. You can “program” your brain to run in the morning: you have more energy waking up when you consistently exercise in the morning
For more, check out the blog here. I hope you try a morning run and see how you feel!
-The Good Egg 🐣